moving lights allow for accurate simulation of all
parameters including split colors, gobos, prisms,
frost, zoom, iris, parameter timing channels and
Features include live
video input (media servers, cameras, etc.) and
playback on simulated video screens and LED
walls, 3D Mapping with video out for connection to
real-world projectors (Trace and Unlimited
versions). LED simulation, DMX controllable objects
(lasers, pyro, truss, sets, etc.), animated
smoke, customizable 3D object libraries
(stages, trussing, props, actors, etc.) and 3D
Glasses / Virtual Reality modes for even more
are free of charge. There are no yearly
subscription or renewal fees.
Available in 5 different levels: Design, Net-In,
Media, Trace and Unlimited, with real-time
starting at just $550.00 USD. New
software/hardware SERVER models also available for
extreme high performance applications. Please see
our Specs & Order page
for more information.
• 255 DMX universes over ArtNet and sACN protocols
(512 to 2000 fixtures, depending on version).
• 256 channels per fixture.
• Live 3D Object Tracking (Trace and Unlimited
• 17 MP renderings (when 8192*2100 resolution is used.
Dependent on monitor aspect ratio and
• OEM Connectivity with HES Hog 3 / 4 (bidirectional),
Hippotizer, Pangolin Laser software, Avolites,
GrandMA, ETC (sACN) and Interactive
• Vectorworks, AutoCAD 3D Max and others import.
• Optional DMX In/Out hardware interface for
connection to any type of DMX lighting control console
• User selectable resolution and video quality, frame
rates of 25 - 100 FPS on most PCs.
• Customizable 3D libraries include fixtures, staging,
trussing, speakers, furniture, people, etc.
• Simulation of Digital Lighting fixtures such as
High-End DL, Barco and others.
• LED walls visualization. Precise pixel mapping
• 3D Mapping with video out for connection to
real-world projectors (video out available with
Unlimited version only).
• Up to 15 independent video outputs for external
• Dynamic layers for DMX controlled moving objects -
truss, sets, staging, video screens, even
performers can be moved to multiple
positions, rotated and scaled in any cue.
• DMX controlled modulation of Diffuse, Specular and
Emissive RGB objects.
• Transparent objects lighting (glass, water, water
• Two different textures per each Material. Negative
texture tiling for Mirror effect.
• 32 independent video streams can be applied to any
object (video screens, walls, etc.) and
triggered by DMX.
• Accepts 32 live video inputs (via USB or FireWire)
for use with Media Servers and other video
• Animated objects (lasers, pyrotechnic, video screens
- including HD).
• Animated smoke simulation (Room and Open-Air
• Manual and DMX control of the view, camera moves,
ambient light level, and smoke level.
• 3D Import / Export of .DXF, .X (DirectX), and .3DL
• Show data paperwork Import / Export with MS Excel.
• 3D stereo glasses modes for added 3D realism.
• 3D Virtual Reality mode with Oculus (Trace version
• Automatic horizontal and vertical view rotation.
• SpacePilot Pro 3D mouse connectivity.
• Ambient Light color correction.
• Fixture features include:
• Realistic moving light and
conventional fixtures with accurate simulation of
channels, black-out while move, etc.
• Fixture Constructor for adding
new fixtures to the library.
• Realistic fixture body
• Complete photometric
visualization. Bloom, HDR and Specular light effects.
• Per-pixel light calculations.
• Photo-realistic gobos and colors
(6 wheels per fixture, static and rotating).
• Zoom, Iris, Prism, Dimmer,
Strobe, CMY, Frost, Saturation effects. Gobo and prism
• Shutter cuts. Customizable
• Photo shadow for gobo projection.
Volume shadow for beams.
• Manual beam (follow-mode) Pan /
Tilt positioning & Pan / Tilt Shape generator
• DMX mapping for objective.
• Focus calibration Grid and FOV
visualization in fixture's setup
• MIDI input / MIDI Time Code support in Onboard
- CPU `AMD Athlon` or `Intel Core`
- AMD/nVidia/Intel videocard (Shader-Model 3.0
compatible, 512Mb video memory)
- 2GB RAM
- OS `Windows-7`
- HDD free space 700 Mb
- USB port
- CPU `Intel Core i5-4670`
- Video card `AMD R9 390`
- 4GB RAM
- OS `Windows-8.1`
- HDD free space 1Gb
- 2 USB ports
- CPU `Intel Core i7-4790K`
- Video card `AMD Fury-X` or 'nVidia GTX980-Ti'
- 8GB RAM
- OS `Windows-10
TOOLS - New
of Trussing, Scaffolding, Podiums, Sound and Musical
Gear, Lighting Gear and other highly-detailed
3DObjects. “Warehouse” databases that can be used to
house existing supply levels matching real-world
inventory. Snapping Tools for quick automatic
docking of trussing and scaffolding. Custom
Executive Documentation Design and Print options for
Specs & Order page for more information.
be used as an interface between lighting consoles
and LIGHTCONVERSE software (DMX-IN), or as an
interface between the software's onboard
controller and lighting fixtures (DMX-OUT). It may
also be used with LIGHTCONVERSE software to
preview scenes from a lighting console before
sending the DMX signal to the lighting fixtures
(DMX-IN/OUT). USB connection.
Available in 4 different models: 512-SLIM,
1024-SLIM, 1536X, 2048X
Please see Specs & Order
page for more information.
and versatile DMX controller that can be used where
stand-alone type of control is needed, such as trade
show booths, displays, clubs and architechural
applications. The unit can be pre-programmed with up
to 20 sequences of 24 scenes each via LIGHTCONVERSE
software or by any DMX console. Direct control
of sequences is possible via any PS/2 keyboard. May
also be used as an interface between lighting
consoles and LIGHTCONVERSE software (DMX-IN), or as
an interface between the onboard
controller and lighting fixtures (DMX-OUT).
Available in 3 different models: Replay 256, 512,
Please see Specs & Order
page for more information.